That lost

 
Whenever I look at you,  it feels like the moon is closer to me 
When you look into my eyes 
 I don't feel like closing my eyelids. 
There are a million reasons to love you,
 I have thousands of intentions of loving you. There are no excuses for not loving. 
My eyes also yearn to see this beautiful dream. 
💔
That you are in front of me and time stops there.
That moment was so beautiful when you were close to me, 
You were in my friend list, but not in the lines on my hands. 
You were in my dreams but not in the real world. 
I liked you,
I loved you,
But how can anyone else like me win over the girl you love? I lost. 
Just give me the honor of becoming your devotee if I don't get your love in the next life.
Can you ? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Alone

Your eyes

This is also a fact