Your eyes


Your eyes are so cute,
Often feel like getting lost in them ,
By looking at them , I get answers to all my questions. 
These eyes convey so much truth that there is no question of doubt after looking at them.
These eyes are an ocean where I see only love. 
Your eyes say what your tongue cannot say,
When you lower your eyelids while smiling, 
I feel like jumping with joy.
In pearly eyes, 
Tears are like rain, 
Eyelashes are like rose petals,  
Diamond like eyeballs, 
Don't know what sorrow the drooping eyes are hiding.
It is said that eyes never lie ,
Allow me to read these eyes ,
There are thousands of rivers to drown ,
Just give me an excuse to drown in your eyes. 
Got an addiction with those rare diamonds.
Truly I felt in love with your first glance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Alone

This is also a fact