Puzzling into emotions



Don't want to go away from you 
Afraid to come closer 
Never tried to get you 
Still afraid of losing you.

So what if I like you at first sight just by looking at a photo, 
You said you didn't look good before but now you look handsome but you will be my choice, right?
So what if we talked to each other without knowing each other and now we are good friends.
We have age gaps, several issues, life drawbacks , letting down feelings, so what if you and me are always there to listen to each other. 
So what if you're exactly like me, 
Maybe I'll be late in your life or maybe you come early.
It is true that it is not easy to trust a stranger, so what if I get whole day's happiness by talking to you for few moments.
You belong to someone else, so what if I ask for your love or time, am I wrong?
I have no right on you, just as no one has the right on the moon, so what if my heart is not in my control?
When you come close to me, 
I can't stop you,
I can't understand whether it's love or liking 
I can't understand such emotions.
So what if you're a part of my little world now.
I don't know how long we will be together 
How long have you been in my life 
So what if like everyone else you also left me at some point?
I felt guilty about the things happened so what if my intentions were absolutely pure. 
So you used me or you gave me more love than I probably can't deserved? 
I stop this emotion with this one question which I am asking to me. 
Time tells who is right and who is wrong, emotions are just a sign of existence.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Alone

Your eyes

This is also a fact