Latent guilt
Why do we always think there is something else and something else happens,
Many times in life, things happen that we never thought would happen,
We do everything as per our wish,
We bring people into our lives with our words.
Gradually we get influenced by them,
Slowly we get attracted on their appearance
Emotions start forming in heart, exceptions built in minds, they become a part of our lives in a very short time.
Means suddenly someone comes, we do things with him which are probably wrong, then this guilt starts torturing us from within ,things got carried away due to emotions.
What if he is someone else's boyfriend, in past when i had heartbreaks I decided that, I will not gonna be physical attach with anyone, I don't know why we did this, everything was just going on, and just happened.
So did I hold myself back for this thing?
I did something wrong or something wrong happened with me?
Finding answers for peaceful living heart.
Everything happens for a reason...
When our heart breaks badly for the first time, we wonder whether we were wrong or that person, we decide that now we will not give our heart back to anyone, we will not trust anyone, we will not let anyone come so close to us that then we will have to regret.
But god have plans which never ever you imagined.
Comments
Post a Comment