The Time Between



Right now, I am in such a time where all my days are passing like same. I have completed my first year of masters.This month off feels like year.I can't do anything even if i want to do a lot of things. Everyday I think to do something different, learn something new, but everyday ends here.It must have happened with you guys too, suddenly a month's break seems too long. And it's even worse when you've been a stay-at-home person like me.I travel very less, one day after coming from morning to evening I feel like I was traveling for years.In these cases, I feel very good about my childhood. Study for a whole year and pass by bringing passing marks and then from April to June, play all the games around the world, go to the village, no one tells you to study, the competitions are not visible at all. That's all about the childhood memories which was truly an remarkable one. Let's talk about what's happening nowadays in my education life.For the whole one year of Masters, we were taught that we are doing Masters for knowledge. There was competition, there was jealousy, there was pressure of marks, we had to extract knowledge from all of them.Cluster colleges used to put lectures even on Sunday's. I used to go to college everyday to recover all my father's money. And I was one of those people who makes her own notes everyday of each topic and won't share with anyone . This is the reason sometimes people used to steal my notes.I learned a lot this year. From childhood, I always chose what I didn't know eg.Maths😂
I always choose the hard path, I believe when you choose the hard, your power doubles.You get that confidence, " I would have felt that it was difficult, I have chosen it, now everything is easy, I will do it." If you choose the easy way, you may find everything hard, but if you choose the hard way, you will already have the habit of fighting every difficulty.
I think we really need this break,so let's enjoy few moments, Cheers!! 
Soon these gap is going to end.

Somewhere or the other ,I am still the same.
Let's see what we get to learn from this last year.The college will open in few days .Let me complete my final year and start my new job journey .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Alone

Your eyes

This is also a fact