Tears doesn't let me

Tears doesn't let me 


This rain of tears
Doesn't let me fly in the sky,
 I want to fight without shy 
But their waves doesn't let me stand ,
I get wet everyday
 Doesn't let me sleep at night 
The pain is inside
Doesn't let me in room. 
My intense sticks
Doesn't let me bloom .
I want to swim in water 
Because it doesn't let me drown .
This rain uproot the trees of my patience 
 Doesn't let me stick to my roots
 My eyes are tired 
This state of mind 
Doesn't let the rain stop.
I want to be on top, 
I just hope for one good drop 
Now the situation is such that ,
Doesn't even let me die in peace.
Tears won't let me go
Alone anywhere-anytime 
In any case,
They have been with me all my life
That's why my eyes go blank
and my life is about
flight of tears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Alone

Your eyes

This is also a fact